Organizational project elements:
- Project element 1: Recruiting and employment of young scientists
- Project element 2: Establishment of mentor team
- Project element PM: Project management and administration
Despite the fact the Project element 3 is organizational, it also has the educational component (improvement of management capacities) because most young scientists have never been responsible for the project implementation.
Educational project elements
- Project element 3: Training program for professional competences of young scientists
- Project element 4: Mobility and networking into European research area
Dissemination project elements
- Project element V: Increasing visibility and marketing activities of young scientists
- Project element 5: Scientific workshop – Innovative surfaces and materials
Scientific project elements
Scientific project elements are carriers of highly-competitive and technologically applicable research direction of innovative surfaces and materials.
The success of such research is possible exclusively through interdisciplinary effort which in this case binds experimental development of surfaces and materials, development of samples' production process with simulation of absorption process to the surface and development of super resolution microscope backed-up by theoretical modelling.
This will in the end enable visualization of absorption process and diffusion of molecules at the surface from which the whole process can be optimized into scientific and industrial purposes. Such research platform is presented through the following scientific project elements:
- Project element 6: Studying interactions of small model molecules with crystal calcite surfaces in water solutions
- Project element 7: Modelling impact of surfaces on spectral characteristics of small absorptive bio-molecules
- Project element 8: Modelling molecular monolayer on inorganic surface
- Project element 9: Absorption and emission characteristics of artificial amino acids on surfaces
- Project element 10: Development of label-free super resolution microscope based on the non-linear absorption of aromatic peptides